Monday, February 12, 2007

One Year at hyperekperissou

Well, today is my first year blogging anniversary. For those of you who never saw it, here is my first entry. As you'll see, I've evolved from a eclectic, vaguely Anglican blog to a purely patristic one. Sometimes you just can't predict what direction God is going to lead you.

Thanks for those who have supported me through this year: Jim (my first regular reader), Mike, Kevin and all the rest of you who have given me input over the last year. I appreciate the advice and the commraderie. And, thank you to my wife, who has encouraged me and put up with my occasional disappearence to blog.

Peace,
Phil

5 comments:

AH said...

Phil,

many congratulations and thanks for the site...

ah

JimB said...

Congrats.

FWIW
jimB

Unknown said...

Congrats! Keep up the great Patristiblogging!

Kevin P. Edgecomb said...

Congratulations, Phil! Keep the good stuff coming!

adrianmurdoch said...

Congratulations
Adrian