Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas


As I'm off to Winnipeg for the holidays, I wanted to wish all my readers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope that all of you will spend a wonderful holiday with family and friends.

There will, of course, be a blogging hiatus for the holiday break until I get back. I'll be able to monitor the blog from the Paris on the Prairies, but I won't be writing anything notable. We'll be back next year with Patristics Carnival VII.

Christus natus est!

Peace,
Phil

P.S. We often go along this stretch of the highway to see relatives. I hope that it isn't this bad when we do!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the congratulations! Tonight is going to be rough for us as well, Daniel has slept the whole day....even thru his baptism!

Alas...at least being up more allows for more time to read...